Thursday, April 21, 2011

As Long as JESUS Lives There is Hope.

There Is Hope 

Sometimes we go through trials 
That are so hard to bear 
We lift our face toward heaven 
"God, are You really there?" 
I've asked that same question 
I've been down that road 
And looking back, I now can tell you 
He's always let me know 

Chorus 
There is hope, so hold on, there is hope 
God has sent me here to tell you, there is hope 
And He knows just what you're going through 
And what the future holds 
As long as Jesus lives ... there is hope 

He was bruised for our transgressions 
Nailed upon a tree 
He cried out to the Father 
"Why have You forsaken me?" 
But through this suffering Savior 
He brought healing to our pain 
And the one who raised Him from the dead 
Can restore us all again 

(Repeat Chorus) 

He promised he would share our sorrow 
And bear our heavy load 
This road that we are traveling 
Will one day turn to gold 

(Repeat Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment