Monday, April 25, 2011

Long Day Today!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm  I decided to paint my door last night, it turned out okay, needs a second coat cuz you can still see the blue paint beneath it a little bit, but I like the color :-)

I got a call from my Pastor today, he was in Oklahoma when he realized that he forgot the 2 trash bags he was going to take to the dumpster at the church on the ground next to his truck, he had loaded up Bounder, his 90 lbs Black lab (cute, old dog) and totally forgot the 2 light weight garbage bags, so he called me and asked if I had a church key, which i do not, but  he asked if I could pick up the trash and throw it away for him, we have dumpsters where I live so I told him I could, so I went over to his and his wife's house and do that, and then I came home and throw them in our dumpsters down the street.

My uncle Frank painted mom's room today, so I had to help somewhat with that :-( but yeah he's painting my ceiling for me so I better zip it ;) lol

Ummmmm that's about it for today.

Resurrection Sunday went really great!!!!  Megan and I sang Gone (with Christ Arose!) for the offertory and it went great! God really used the song.  Then Mark, Mrs Graham, and Mrs Hemmer sang Were You There When They Crucified My Lord with Crown Him With Many Crowns for the special and it was great!  We had a great attendance Sunday Morning!!  We have 1 lady who wants to join the church by baptism on Mother's Day, and we had 2 saved last week :-)  God is STILL in the SAVING Business!!!! 

God Bless!
Mandy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment