Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Just Want to Thank You, LORD!!!



There are so many things to be thankful in my life, even the times that I don't feel like being thankful God has still been good.  Even when I have bad times going along in my life God is still good.  God still gives me breath, God has given me a home that allows me to go to church whenever the doors are open, I have a great IFB church to go to one that preaches Truth from the King James Bible!!  For a wonderful Pastor and church family!  God has given me a good car that runs, food to eat, water to drink, He has given me a home to live in, there is so much to thank the Lord for.  He's given me the opportunity to teach 2-4 year olds in Sunday School for Sis Gaulden for a little while.  God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment