Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sin Always Costs You Something

This past week has been awful for me.  I have not been living for the Lord like I ought to and it has shown in
1. my walk with God
2. my relationship with God
3. my friendships
4. my internet life
It has affected every aspect of my life and that is wrong.

Today I got upset at a friend for I don't even really remember the whole reason why, partly I know because of the lack of emails I was receiving from my friend.  Which I know I know is a really STUPID reason to be mad at a super good friend!  but there was sin in my life.

I know that my temper was off and my attitudes were flaring and whatnot.

I got myself into trouble and I am going to be able to refund 2 out  4 things that I stupidly bought online that I should not have ever bought in the first place, so I am out 35 dollars and 80 cents.

I was so STUPID I took from my missions money to sin, i took 25 dollars out of my missions money to order stuff online, i was going to pay it back the next month but that was not right.

Mal 3:8 KJV - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

God doesn't take too lightly on stealing.

I have sought God's forgiveness and God was merciful and forgave me! 
1Jo 1:9 KJV - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Sin will take you further than you want to go.
It will keep you longer than you want to stay,
and it will cost you more than you want to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment